Skip to main content

Sacred Elements Jewelry: Time Capsule of a Mom's Cherished Moments

Yesterday, I was reminded how time really flies.  A video of my firstborn from two years ago popped up on my social media feed- her chubby cheeks and a section of her thin hair tied in a pink hairclip.  She was sitting on our bed, babbling Bah and sucking her hand alternately.  I think Bah stood for 1 and the other Bah stood for 2.  My little one was trying her best to count and I am glad momma was able to capture that moment.  I take a LOT of videos and pictures of my girls that I have to free up my phone memory every now and then.  My husband thinks it's too much.  But I always feel that I am not taking enough photos.

Now that I have two children, I take even more pictures than before.  I want to remember the days and this period in our lives, when I am my children's world.  And they are mine.  I would like to be reminded of my journey as a mom.  Mommy brain is for real and the pictures would help in case the memories get blurry somewhere down the road.

Indeed, the days are long but the years are short.  Every mom would know.  I have been a mom for a few years only but I already find myself asking- where did time go?  It seems only yesterday when the infant I was breastfeeding was Ate A and not Baby J.

Aside from taking pictures, another way to remember my early years of motherhood is to own a keepsake jewelry.  Thanks to Doula Irina of Sacred Elements Jewellery for making it possible for us moms to own one.  If you look at @SacredElementsJewellery Instagram account, you will see such lovely creations.  It is really amazing that we will be able to preserve drops of our breastmilk, strands of our children's hair, or their umbilical stump inside a beautiful jewelry.

“Love Capsule” (drop) in sterling silver with breastmilk and royal blue sparkles.

There are different kinds (bracelet, ring, locket, pendant, Pandora style charms) and designs to choose from.  And each design has different variations.   You  can send your preferred shimmers and sparkles or you may opt to leave the design to Sacred Elements.   "Shimmers will give your piece a general color tone, while sparkles will accentuate your inclusion and give more depth and sophistication to your piece." The other thing I like about DNA keepsake jewelry is that I will own a unique handmade piece.  No piece of jewelry will ever be the same because the inclusions are mine and therefore unique.

Soul Crystal pendant

In case you are wondering what breastmilk you can use for the inclusion, Irina said she can work with any kind.  Whether the milk is fresh, frozen, or expired, it can still be used to make your jewelry.  Sacred Elements also uses only quality materials.  The resin, the pendant settings, and the wire lockets are of the highest grade.   If you have sensitive skin, you'd be glad to know that the metals used are nickel-free which means no allergies or irritations for you.

Pandora-style bead

I am so excited to place my order. I already have a copy of the online catalogue but I have not made up my mind yet because all designs are so pretty.  The processing time is 5 - 12 weeks and depends on preferred designs and inclusions.  Since I will opt to include drops of my breastmilk, it will take longer due to the preservation process of the milk.

“Goddess” ring in sterling silver with treasurable elements inside the stone

Sacred Elements Jewellery has a promo until August 15 in celebration of Breastfeeding Week.  Moms who have been planning to purchase a keepsake jewelry can take advantage of the 10 percent discount.

Any mommas who already own a keepsake jewelry? I'd love to see your pictures wearing them so drop me a line please.

Have a blessed motherhood journey. XOXO!







Comments

  1. Wow. Pwede kahit expured na yun milk . Basta dapat 20ml? Thanks mommy for sharing again . HAPPY BREASTFEEDING MONTH TO every padedemkms out there :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment