Skip to main content

Kaypee Baby Nursing and Maternity Wear

Mommy confession- I did not own a nursing outfit nor a nursing bra until my firstborn was more than a year old.  I don't know how I was able to manage pumping in the office.  Nor breastfeeding every time we were out of the house.  I could have made it a better experience if I invested in nursing essentials back then.  That time, I assumed nursing wear was too expensive and thus it would be impractical to replace my wardrobe. 

Apparently, there are affordable choices in the market.  At the same time, they are stylish and modern.  One of them is Kaypee Baby.  Their breastfeeding clothes have up to date designs and some would not even guess they are meant for nursing our little ones.  Thanks to the mompreneur who founded Kaypee Baby, moms can breastfeed comfortably, discreetly, and fashionably. 

Ordering from Kaypee Baby's site is easy breezy.  I was eyeing the blue version of this Vesta overlap dress but it was already sold out.  Hope they restock soon.  But anyway, the color I got is also nice.  I am always on the lookout for a simple yet elegant outfits, and this one passes my standard.  The fabric (cotton spandex) is soft and comfortable which is a good thing as I would like my baby to be comfortable too.  I would not want her to feel itchy or her skin to get irritated because of my clothing. 



Upon checking their website, this Freya white dress is my first pick because of the design.  I forgot to check the fabric before ordering, apparently it is waffle.  I am not a big fan of the fabric used though.  Nevertheless, it is still a good value for money for its price of P399.   The nursing access is front pull-up. 



This red overlap blouse costs 198 only.  What a steal! No wonder, Kaypee Baby is a popular brand among moms.  You get your money's worth because of the good quality of their clothes.


I will be updating this post with when-worn photos.  If you would like to order from Kaypee Baby too, just click here.  Happy breastfeeding, mommas!  

XOXO.

Comments