Skip to main content

Make brushing more fun with Minions!

There are so many things to discover and experience when one becomes a mom.  As for me, I can say that everyday is a learning experience with my kid.  Who would have thought that brushing teeth could be challenging at times?  Oops, I am not talking about myself here, it's about my little girl.  I have no memory of myself not wanting to brush my teeth, ever! I remember it was my little sister who always refused to do so.  Yes, I was such an easy kid.    Fast forward to today, my sister has a beautiful set of pearly whites, thanks to my dad who always made sure that my sister brushed her teeth after every meal.  He was like a #ToothPatrol- he really used to monitor my sister's dental hygiene during our grade school days.


Here's our family pic with my nephew Jaden.  He has a very good set of teeth.

So now, I can very much relate to my dad. With Arya, I try my best to make brushing fun for her.  I sing her a song, I make funny faces when she brushes her teeth.  Her dad dances and "entertains" her when he brushes his teeth just to show Arya that brushing is indeed fun.

I think it also helps when our kids' toothbrush have cool designs (like their favorite characters or their favorite color).  Maybe something like this?

Look at this Minions toothbrush and Minions toothpaste from Colgate. 

Just who won't be cheered up by the sight of cute little minions, right?  I am sure you Mommas have your own tricks, I'm interested to hear about them.  Just drop me an email please.  Happy brushing to you and your whole family!  




If you would like to get your kids a pair of Colgate’s Minions toothbrush and toothpaste, here are the links. 

Comments