Skip to main content

Art Attack!

Don't you think it's awesome to be a parent nowadays?  There are cool activities in the metro that our kids can attend.  During a bazaar stint, I came across Kiddie Art Kart.  They caught my interest because I saw the students happily doing their artwork.  The art teachers seemed nice, too. 
 
"Kiddie Art Kart is a traveling art room that brings fun and educational arts and crafts activities to children's parties, family gatherings, and play dates.  Kiddie Art Kart Creativity Coaches will put up an art station and facilitate art activities for your kiddie guests."
Arya's Hand and Kiddie Art Kart's Coloring Kit 

It would be great to have Kiddie Art Kart at Arya's birthday party next year.  Okay, I know I am such an over-eager momma because Arya just celebrated her birthday last month.  But I know she and her guests will definitely enjoy working on hands-on art projects.  I am always on the lookout for activities that support Arya's creativity and imagination.  I am thinking that she might have gotten her dad's artistic  flair, and I would like her to discover and develop it just in case. 

So Mommas, please feel free to drop me an email in case you come across something interesting for me and Arya.  Thank you in advance!    



Comments