Skip to main content

Happy Father's Day!

I thank God for giving me a good partner in life, and for blessing Arya with a wonderful dad.  You have loved Arya even before she was born. You sang and talked to her and she responded with excited kicks and somersaults.  From the start, you've always been a hands-on dad.  You are very patient and kind to our little one, even more now that she acts like a legit little human.  After a long day at work, you still make time to play together.  You excitedly call me when you discover a new antic of hers, only for me to shrug it off and say- oh yes, I've seen it.  But please know it is the purest joy when we get to witness this kind of things together.  Just like in your work and everything that you do, you are acing this thing called fatherhood. It is indeed the best "hat" that you could ever wear.

Have a happy Father's Day tomorrow, my dear husband. Arya and I love you to the moon and back.

Comments