Skip to main content

Absolute School Essentials

Kids are back to school again.  I remember how excited I was at the start of every schoolyear because of my new school supplies.  I would smell my new erasers and play with my bulky pencil case.  It was amusing to play with the magnets on its  lid. I would repeatedly open and close it.  Oh and the crayons, I was happy with my 24-crayon set, even if the other kids had bigger ones.  I did not mind back then since there was never an artistic inclination in me.  It's heartwarming to think about those days when the simplest of things could make me happy.  When the possessions that I had interest in acquiring were just a box of crayons, cute pencils, and wonderfully scented erasers.  Now, I am into this full blown "adulting".  And the proof of that is my 6-year old nephew who is already in big school this month.

Look at his school essentials, which he personally picked.


Seems like it was only yesterday that he was this sweet little baby.  Now he is tall for his age and very smart, too.

Next year, we might also enroll our own daughter to school.  I know I will be both excited and sad when that time comes. Because it will be the start of her growing up.  But for now, I will enjoy her sweet hugs, cuddles, and clinginess.  Because each day that goes by is never coming back.

If I were still a student, a #selfieexpert smartphone like Oppo A39 would be a-must have in my school essentials.  It would be amazing to capture my memories at school with my friends using a very handy Oppo A39.  

Comments