Skip to main content

Mom Find: Portable UV Sterilizer

My firstborn loves to kiss and touch her baby sister, even if I have told her a thousand times not to do so, No one can stop her- she adores her sister so much!  I have observed that baby Jill gets rashes after Ate Arya makes “gigil” moves on her.  I guess her skin is a bit sensitive.  And she is more high-maintenance compared to her Ate.  That is why I need to be more pro-active and to shield her from dirt, germs, and the likes.

They say moms are more relaxed in their parenting style when it comes to the second baby and the succeeding children.   I say it depends.  There are aspects now wherein I am more chill compared back when I was a new mom.  On the other hand, with baby Jill, there are things which I think I am more OA about, like bacteria, viruses, etc.  Perhaps because I think Metro Manila is becoming dirtier and more polluted every single day!

Sometimes, my husband thinks I am "exag".  Like for instance, I accidentally dropped baby's mitten on our bedroom floor so I tossed it away in the laundry bin.  My husband thought it was alright to let the baby use the mitten because it touched the floor for only a few seconds.  I told him a split second is negotiable but a few seconds is not!  He just let out an exasperated sigh.

We, mommas, are so lucky nowadays because of the innovative products that are meant to make parenting easier for us.  One of the items that I am so thankful for is a portable sterilizer.  This portable UV sterilizer from Cotton & Pink caught my interest.  It is mainly used to sterilize feeding bottles.  But take note that it can sterilize teethers, toys, and other small baby items as well.



Each box comes with a USB cord, instruction manual, and a carriage bag.  The portable sterilizer can sterilize 99.9% of bacteria, molds, and other microbes.  It is very easy to use, and convenient as there is a warning tone that indicates when sterilization is completed.  Plus, the device automatically shuts down.



I will definitely bring it in the car every time we go out.  Cotton and Pink UV sterilizer comes handy for overnight trips and weekend getaways.  To know more about the Portable UV Sterilizer, you may contact Cotton and Pink via 9851346 or send them a message on Instagram @cottonandpink.



I'd love to hear about your mom finds, mommas!  Feel free to leave a comment or drop me an email.  XOXO!

Comments