Skip to main content

Rice is Life- Asvel Rice Dispenser

I am a heavy rice eater these days. Don't judge me please, I am a breastfeeding momma! I grew up having rice as a staple in the kitchen as my dad's family has a small ricefield. In fact, just last week when we went to the province, my mom insistently gave us a sack of rice. Like most Filipinos, all of us in the family are certified rice lovers.



I am glad to discover Asvel. As a storage solution, an Asvel rice dispenser ensures the freshness of the rice grains. It has airtight rice stockers to protect the contents from dust and moisture. I got the automatic clear variant- it is one-touch and has a top lid for easier refill. The price range of Asvel automatic rice dispenser is P1599.75 to P3999.75.



Asvel also has a manual type of dispenser- BPA free and has an indicator on the body to show remaining rice quantity. Price is from P699.75 to P1599.75. Asvel is available in Make Room, Rustan's, Cash & Carry, National Bookstore, and select The SM Stores (MOA, Megamall, Aura, Makati, North Edsa). For more info, you may visit www.asvel.co.jp.

Comments