Skip to main content

Product Review: Euky Bearub

Whenever my little girl has allergies, cough, or cold, she wants momma to massage her back and chest. The power of touch is something that we moms should not take for granted. I read a book before which stated that patients who were comforted by their doctors (with as simple as holding their hands) recovered faster compared to patients who did not receive a gentle caring touch from their doctors.

I received a tube of Euky Bearub and was amazed that the product has existed since 1977. Prior to that, I would use oil to massage my little girl to help her feel better.

I will use the Euky Bearub moving forward, but sparingly as much as possible. For cough and congestion, I squeeze a small amount and apply gently on the neck aside from massaging on chest and back. It is recommended to apply before bedtime to relieve difficulty in breathing.

I am glad that I can also use this on baby Jill once she turns 1 as it is very gentle even on babies' sensitive skin. Its ingredients are eucalyptus oil, eucalyptol, camphor, menthol, and rosemary oil. I was surprised to discover that I can also use Euky Bearub on insect bites. It is convenient to apply, not messy, unlike if it is packed in a tub.

Euky Bearub can be purchased from Mothercare and Rustan's. For online shopping, you can find them on Lazada (just search for euky bear). For other info, check their website www.eukybearphilippines.com

How about you, mommas? Have you tried using Eukybear? If you'd like to try it, watch out for our upcoming giveaway to be posted on IG and Facebook.


XOXO!

Comments