Skip to main content

Product Review: Little Tree Diapers

If you're looking for an eco-friendly nappy, you might want to consider the brand Little Tree. I was given a pack of small diapers to review and try. It is for babies with weight 3-6 kg. It is a little tight for my baby, she has been using size medium diapers for a few months already.

What I like most about the diapers is the stylish design- I like its vibrant color and pattern. My baby did not experience any irritation within 7 days of using the diapers. One time, I was not able to change her diaper on time- my baby had the diaper on for around 8 hours, but there was no leakage. I think my baby remained comfy the whole time.

We experienced a leakage once. That night, my baby and I were both so tired and we slept through the night. I woke up to my baby in her wet blanket, the front part of the wearable blanket got soaked. Surprisingly, my baby was not crying so I assume she must not have felt uncomfortable. Also, rashes did not appear at all. This is probably due to the bilberry leaf extract found on the inner surface of the diaper. It is meant to soothe and protect babies' tender skin.

Little Tree diapers are eco-friendly as they are made using wood pulp produced in sustainable forests. It is great to know that the diapers are free of formaldehyde and other unsafe ingredients. The materials used are non-woven fabric, fluff pulp, super absorbent polymer, spundbond non-woven composite breathable film, polymer spandex, and vaccinium myrtillus leaf extract.

How about you, mommas? What brand of diaper do you use? XOXO!





Comments