Skip to main content

My 10 Favorite Movies

I love watching movies.  Here is a list of my favorite ones along with quotes from each movie.  What's on yours?  

About Time - We're all traveling through time together, every day of our lives. All we can do is do our best to relish this remarkable ride.

The Time Travelers Wife - I never wanted to have anything in my life that I couldn't stand losing. But it's too late for that. It's not because you're beautiful and smart and perfect. I don't feel alone anymore.

Armageddon -  "This is so much fun, it's freaky."

Pearl Harbor - There's nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer.

Pay It Forward-  I think some people are too scared, or something. I guess it's hard for people who are so used to things the way they are - even if they're bad - to change. 'Cause they kind of give up. And when they do, everybody kind of loses.

Gladiator-  "Brothers, what we do in life... echoes in eternity."

Patch Adams-  "You treat a disease, you win, you lose. You treat a person, I guarantee you, you'll win, no matter what the outcome."

The Runaway Bride -   Look, I guarantee there'll be tough times. I guarantee that at some point, one or both of us is gonna want to get out of this thing. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life, because I know, in my heart, you're the only one for me.

The Pursuit of Happyness- ’’Don’t ever let somebody tell you you can’t do something! You got a dream... You gotta protect it.’’

Bride Wars-  Sometimes in life there really are bonds formed that can never be broken. Sometimes you really can find that one person who will stand by you no matter what. Maybe you will find it in a spouse and celebrate it with your dream wedding. But there's also the chance that the one person you can count on for a lifetime, the one person who knows you sometimes better than you know yourself is the same person who's been standing beside you all along.

XOXO!

Comments