Skip to main content

Tiny Buds Organics

I am now on my second trimester of pregnancy.  And thankfully, I'm feeling a lot better than I ever did for the last few months.  First trimesters were never  friendly to me- yes, I also had a difficult time with my first pregnancy.  I will try to write and share my experience on a different blog post.  Now that it is somehow breezier for this momma, I have started looking at baby products and mommy essentials.  There are so many good brands and stuff to choose from.  If I could try and buy everything, I would.  But of course,  this being my second baby, I need to be more practical and just pick something that I really need.  Since we are also pondering on sending Arya to school next year, this must be factored in our budget planning and allocation.



Tiny Buds has been one of the products that I have been looking at.  I am familiar with the brand because I already follow them on Instagram.  I am curious about their line of products especially the rice powder (though I am interested to try this for myself and not for the baby).  I was happy to receive a set of organic newborn baby clothes from Tiny Buds.  Just looking at the clothes made me so excited for next year when we get to meet our second child.  It also brought back memories of holding my firstborn in my arms during her early days.  There was also a hint of sadness as I realized how time just flew by- my tiny baby Arya is now a little girl, a baby no more, and an older sister.



I decided to read more about Tiny Buds and I was impressed to discover that all products are made with natural ingredients- no harsh chemicals, no unnecessary additives. They are also environment-friendly and safe for the whole family.



A good thing to note is that Tiny Buds is a supporter of WWF.   A percentage of the proceeds from their website is donated to WWF-Philippines.  World Wildlife Fund is the leading organization in wildlife conservation.  It's always nice to support enterprises and companies that give back.



Customized onesies, anyone?  This is a bright idea from Tiny Buds as we all know that most mommas like the thought of personalized apparel for their kids.

From the infographic sent by Tiny Buds, I found out that even cotton fabric may contain hidden toxins due to insecticides and other cancerous chemicals used in the farming of commercial cotton.  Some of these toxic chemicals include formaldehydes and phthalates.  Their harmful effects can be manifested in our lives through headaches, rashes, and skin irritation.

It's the mission of Tiny Buds to help parents nurture their babies in the most natural way without breaking the bank.  After doing my research, there's no question why parents swear by Tiny Buds and why the brand has grown into a household name. 



*To order or to know more about Tiny Buds, click here
P.S.  While browsing through their site, I found out that they have a baby shower gift set that can be customized.  How cool is that?



Comments