Skip to main content

Mom Find: Aller Plasma Sterilizer

Being a mom of one can be overwhelming at times.  What more if you have two or three?  I often wonder how the mothers of previous generations were able to survive motherhood without the conveniences and technological advancements that we are enjoying today.    I really salute our mothers, grandmothers, great grandmothers, and so forth.  I honestly think my own mom is a supermom.  She was able to take good care of us and manage a household of six.  And look at me now.  I am already struggling with just one kid.  

I am so looking forward to meeting our second child next year.  At the same time, I also doubt and question myself if I am equipped enough to be a mom of 2.  As preparation for the grand event next year, I have started to scout for mommy must-haves and baby essentials.  

I came across Aller Plasma Sterilizer, and I thought to myself- maybe I needed that product to lessen my household chores.  My daughter has a lot of stuffed toys!  I could not dispose some of them because she would suddenly look for a certain furry friend that she has not seen in a long time.   




Fortunately, I won the giveaway contest of Aller.  The very friendly mompreneur behind the brand informed me that the only available color was the pink one.  I had no problem with that at all.  In fact, even my husband found the pink Aller nice-looking. 




Aller uses Plasma technology. It is safe since it does not use heat nor chemicals.  I’ll be less worried about Arya sharing her toys with the new baby as long as they were sterilized with Aller.  It’s cost-efficient- I can use the sterilizer for Arya’s stuff as well as the baby’s. 

We love using our Aller because we can do our sterilizing by bulk, standard sized pillows can even fit inside.  There is also the automatic shut-off after 15 minutes so I can say that it is really a dream product for us moms.  With all these features of Aller and the benefits of using it, its sleek design is just a bonus point. 

I am really glad that there are products like Aller in the market now, it makes the load lighter for moms and even dads!   So if you are looking for a product that can sterilize plastic toys, wooden toys, toys with battery, rubber toys, metal toys, pillows, blankets, shoes, any material in any shape, then you might want to check Aller Plasma Sterilizer. 

You can get in touch them via 
https://www.facebook.com/allerplasmasterilizer/
or
IG: @allerplasmasterilizer


Comments