Skip to main content

Make Gift Giving Hassle-Free with GC Regalo!

It's the start of the ber-months tomorrow.  Before we know it, it's Christmas time.  And it means gift-giving season is here again.  What is your gift-giving style? Some people prefer giving practical gifts as they also prefer receiving such.  Even kids have their wish list or preferred items.  My nephew Jaden loves receiving toys.  I think it was two years ago, I bought a graduation gift for him that he was not thrilled about.  I got him a long sleeves polo so he could wear it on his graduation ceremony.  That's what my sister, his mom, advised, too.  She said he had too many toys, and at least she would not have to shop for his graduation outfit anymore.  When I gave the gift to Jaden, he did not throw a second look at it.  Seen zoned! No reaction.  Hahaha! But that was fine with me because at least I was able to help my sister save some bucks.  And also, I already spoiled my nephew with toys when he was younger.


The best way to make your loved one happy is to get him a gift that is included in his wishlist.  If you have the budget, buy everything in his list.  That will definitely thrill him.   But what if you don't have access to that list, or your loved one does not have such?  My dad is like that.  When we do our "exchange gift" every New Year, he's the only one who does not have a wishlist for himself.  He would indicate to give him something for my Mom or for Jaden (my nephew).  Very selfless, right?


I guess a fool-proof gift idea not just for the holiday season, but for all occasions, is a gift certificate.  Even kids appreciate receiving one nowadays.  And why not, with a gift certificate, they would have the freedom to choose an item they like.  Kids nowadays are very smart and practical.  And maybe choosy, too?  Just kidding.  I, myself, am appreciative of all types of gifts that I receive.  But as a mom, most of the time, I prefer to receive things that are practical.  So yes, I love receiving GCs especially if I can opt to use it from a wide range of stores.


My husband also prefers receiving an SM Gift Pass.  I am sure most of you have received one before, as companies usually give this out as part of their Employee Incentives and Rewards.  


As for me, I would not mind receiving a Sodexo Premium Pass as a gift on any occasion.


What about you, Mommas?  Please share your fool-proof and hassle-free gift giving tips.



Comments

  1. Giving GC is a clever way to giftings. You'll never go wrong with GC Regalo. Personally, I would love to received GCs and buy the stuff that I need or want using that GC and tag that stuff from that person who gave me the privilege to buy what I really need or want/wishlist this Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment