Skip to main content

Letter to Arya

Feels like yesterday when Arya was inside my tummy. In a few days, she's turning 2. Time indeed flies.  And I realized, this could not be truer, when I became a mom.

To Arya,
 
It is amazing how your features and physical attributes have evolved over the 24 months.  I am always in awe of the changes you undergo.  I am thankful to you beyond words for giving me the gift of motherhood.  I love you forever, my little one. Eventhough you test my patience, and has become a little naughtier, at your beauty I will always marvel.  Even though, you try to push me to my limits, and you choose Daddy over me, I will still choose you over and over again.  I love how smart you have become- and I knew from the start you'll be witty just like your dad (or is it Momma?).  Thank you for flashing your lovely smile when you wake up in the morning.  And for being the sweetest when it's just the two of us together.  I'm sorry if I feel pressured when you don't behave as expected when we are out for a play date.  It's Momma's promise to be more understanding and loving.  I pray that the Lord will guide you and bless you all the days of your life.  Happy birthday in advance my little one!  I love you to the SUN and back! 

Your number 2 fan (because your Daddy claims he's number 1),
MOMMA

Comments

  1. I am a dad and I am so thankful that God gave me a daughter and she is turning 5 on January 28. I agree that time indeed flies that is why I am also making sure that I hug and kiss her all the time. I will always be here to support her and she will always be my baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Momma! And supportive Papa! Mag 3 years old na pla sya. Hello Baby Arya! 😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wantb to write a letter for my daughter also like this so when she grew up she can read it .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh so sweeettt! Same here mommy Jay. Yan din lagi kong sinasabi kay Sky you always test my patience,super hyper and so kulit pag nasa events kami.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment