Skip to main content

Our Tagaytay Weekend

Last month, we finally got to visit Hotel Kimberly in Tagaytay. I have been wanting to check it out since last year but our schedule got tight.

We arrived around 10 AM. While waiting for check-in, my husband and little girl made use of the time to explore the hotel. Prior to that day, we already told Ate A that she would be seeing bunnies and horses so you can imagine how excited she was to go to the animals. During our car ride, she would say "Are we there yet?" a hundred times.

I decided to stayed in the lobby because my baby was also hungry. They have no breastfeeding room but they allowed me to use their clinic. The staff were friendly and helpful.

After an hour, my husband and daughter came back as it was also starting to get scorching hot outside. The two happily showed me some pictures and videos they took. So far, so good, I thought to myself. While waiting for lunch time, we stayed at the Game Room.



At lunch time, we sat by the window so we were able to enjoy the view of the pool. Food was okay except for a few flies that wanted to dive in. Tip: don't forget to avail your welcome drinks.



Upon seeing the room, it reminded me of that place that we stayed at in Baguio City- it had the same vibe. The room looked comfortable, but had a view of the residences nearby. It was a bit dark also even with the lights on. The TV was not top-notch, the girls did not mind though. We did not drive all the way there to watch TV anyway. They happily watched Disney Junior. Overall, the room was alright even though I could hear the noise in the hallway from inside the room.

The trip seemed to tire the girls, they took a long nap. When I was waking them past 4, Ate A did not want to get off the bed. I had to remind her that it was the animals' feeding time. Of course, she enjoyed visiting the animals again.



Our next stop was the pool. Daddy Aries and Ate A were already in their swimming attire. After a quick dip in the pool, Ate Arya was feeling very cold already. I thought it would not be wise to let her swim more. She agreed and said she wanted to go back to the room.

At 6 PM, it was bonfire time. We went down again and got to roast marshmallows. It was a wonderful experience. It was evident the other guests enjoyed it too. Then, it was Movie time. They set up a projector in the pool area. Free popcorn was also given away to hotel guests. We stayed for less than thirty minutes only as it was the girls' bedtime. For dinner, we just ordered room service from their restaurant. Note: You can have food delivered from other restos, but you are allowed to eat it inside your room only.

The next day, we had a filling breakfast- don't forget to try their hot choco okay? After breakfast, we visited the animals again. My little girl got to ride a horse. I was so happy that she was not scared to try horseback riding, so unlike her momma. Hahaha! Afterwards, my husband bought feeds and fed the ducks again.



We went back to our room and prepared for check-out. It was time to leave. They could not accommodate late check out because the hotel was fully booked. It was a Saturday morning.

Did we enjoy at Hotel Kimberly? Yes! We are definitely planning to visit again, but I will probably request for a better room. And also maybe book on Sunday so there will be less guests. If I were to rate it, I would give it a 90/100 because my daughter enjoyed SO MUCH! No wonder, the hotel has gotten a Trip Advisor award for consecutive years.

Because I booked and paid directly to the hotel, I was given a P500 voucher which we used to pay for our meal.

Please watch out for our videos. Subsribe to our channel so you won't miss it. If you are reading this on mobile, please click on the pictures to view a clearer image.


Comments